I thank my dear friend and kumareng April for giving me this award.
Here's a list of 7 random things about me
• I'm allergic to penicillin and sea foods
• I love dark chocolate
• We have guinea pig named Choco
• I often leave the house with my watch and handkerchief
• Is just learning how to eat salad
• I drink coffee every morning while watching Today show
• I love to play puzzle game like sudoku and unblock
• I'm allergic to penicillin and sea foods
• I love dark chocolate
• We have guinea pig named Choco
• I often leave the house with my watch and handkerchief
• Is just learning how to eat salad
• I drink coffee every morning while watching Today show
• I love to play puzzle game like sudoku and unblock
I'm giving this award to the bloggers I stalk in the world wide web
• Ali Edwards
• Crafts-N-Things
• Jeff Sarris
• Marla Sarris
• Share the blessing
• Panlasang Pinoy
• One Snapshot A Day
• Praise & Worship
• The Countess Anna
• The Fabzilla.com
• Project: 366
• Sensibly Styled
• Yoyomax12
• Suit Chronicles
• Yeng Constantino
♥
• Ali Edwards
• Crafts-N-Things
• Jeff Sarris
• Marla Sarris
• Share the blessing
• Panlasang Pinoy
• One Snapshot A Day
• Praise & Worship
• The Countess Anna
• The Fabzilla.com
• Project: 366
• Sensibly Styled
• Yoyomax12
• Suit Chronicles
• Yeng Constantino
♥
This award comes with a set of rules:
• Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link her blog to your post.
• List down 7 random things about yourself.
• Give back and award 15 more bloggers with The Versatile Blogger award.
• Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link her blog to your post.
• List down 7 random things about yourself.
• Give back and award 15 more bloggers with The Versatile Blogger award.

No comments:
Post a Comment