1. When have you been in a desolate pit?
When I lost my mom a year ago,
lost my baby a month ago
and I had a cancer scare about few days ago.
When I lost my mom a year ago,
lost my baby a month ago
and I had a cancer scare about few days ago.
2. How did the Lord set your feet on a rock?
I told God I don't think I can afford another heart break right now.
I asked Him to take care of my heart even if it means not getting what I want.
3. Are you in a desolate pit right now?
The Lord just got me out of it!
The Lord just got me out of it!
4. What has the Lord promised to do?
Be still, and know that I am God. Trust His heart.
Be still, and know that I am God. Trust His heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment