For my boy's dedication, I DIY'd couple of things... centerpiece and bunting.
This centerpiece is very simple. Materials are inexpensive too. I used plastic cups to keep the flowers fresh since the bucket itself can't hold water. I used paper straws instead of dowel rods to attached photos I printed for free via Shutterfly. Checkout your local grocery store for flowers. I got mine for $12 for 3 bunches. Lastly I used table napkins as cheap alternative coasters that also add color to the look.
Materials: Galvanized Bucket, Plastic Cups, Paper Straws, Photos, Flowers (e.g. Baby's Breathe, Daisy), Table Napkins
Inspiration from Catch My Party
Inspiration from Catch My Party
For the bunting, I used swallowtailed pattern for a more elegant look. I used darker shade outline for cut-out letters for the emboss effect. I got all materials from Michael's. They have large array of cardstocks, twines and other bunting materials.
No comments:
Post a Comment