Tuesday, February 27, 2018

First Birthday DIYs

Last month, this Mama's on DIY mode for the little one's first birthday.

I went bunting galore.
I used cardstocks I got from dollar tree and Michaels.
I used balloon ribbon in place of jute twines.
I used straws as poles for the cake topper miniature bunting.
It's a first for me to use Cricut machine for the letters.
It's also a first for me to make photo bunting.
I used monthly photos of the little ones.

A month before the big day we did a home photoshoot,
print the photos in black and white
and frame them with white inexpensive ones I got from Dollar Tree.
These were used as decoration for the desert table and doubled as favors too.

These momentos are my favorite, both I created using Photo Grid.
The left is a chalkboard with LOs first year milestones.
And the one on the right is a time capsule.
The metal box was recycled Bath and Body Works gift box.
L-R: Chalkboard, Time Capsule

The last one is this centerpiece.
I made the rosette fan from scratch.
Follow this easy tutorial to create one yourself.
And the rest were created using Cricut machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment