We had a surprise birthday party for our dear friend Roxana.
You got to understand, she's used to organizing parties
so we need to make sure hers will be awesome.
Clockwise: Centerpiece, Happy 50th bunting, Favor tags
Click items for inspirations
For the centerpiece, I used these cylindrical vases from Dollar Tree.
The gold beaded ribbon was extra from my Aunt's 50th birthday few years back.
I got the flowers for $6.99 per dozen from a local market.
For the bunting, I used spearhead pattern which I found more elegant.
I used glittered cardstock for the letters on black cardstock.
I also both a 12x12 gold striped cardstock for accent.
And it looks amazing!
I created the favor tags using Photo Grid.
I had her black and white photo as background,
"thank you!" in white and her birthdate in black.
I finished it with shading the "thank you" with gold ink pen.

No comments:
Post a Comment