This is the first ever Baby Sprinkle I hosted.
It’s for my dear sis-in-law Cara.
I went “sprinkle” overboard with this one.
It’s for my dear sis-in-law Cara.
I went “sprinkle” overboard with this one.
Lets start with the sprinkled bunting from Target Dollar Spot.
If you know me well, this event won’t be complete with a dose of my DIYn.
This confetti diaper cake was made by yours truly.
This confetti diaper cake was made by yours truly.
I came across this idea of children’s book for a guest book which I find unique and adorable.
Though it didn’t came out as pretty as Martha’s, I like this sprinkled rose.
The second-time mom also thought of doing a diaper raffle.
The sprinkled inspired coupons, signs and buttons, I made via Photo Grid.
The sprinkled inspired coupons, signs and buttons, I made via Photo Grid.
For the sweet table, I bought some sprinkled donuts form DD,
sprinkled cupcakes, confetti jumbo cupcake and homemade sprinkled pretzels.
I used some confetti balloons, pastel colored mints and this sprinkled themed sign to decor.
The backdrop is a sprinkle themed table cover I bought from Amazon.
sprinkled cupcakes, confetti jumbo cupcake and homemade sprinkled pretzels.
I used some confetti balloons, pastel colored mints and this sprinkled themed sign to decor.
The backdrop is a sprinkle themed table cover I bought from Amazon.
For the bunting, I used some construction paper and my Cricut machine.
For favors, we had some chocolates in these rainbow colored pouches I got from Dollar Tree.




No comments:
Post a Comment