Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Father's Day DIY

We did a few DIYs for this father's day.
First is this simple and easy handprint card.
We used letter stamps and stamp pad to get this rustic look.
A little messy but I think they turned out really good.
Inspiration from Mama's Happy Hive

The second one are these dressed chocolate bars for grandpa and awesome uncles.
I used some construction paper, cardstock and sharpies I have on hand.
Inspiration from I heart crafty things

The last one is this painting.
I did this with my Sunday School toddler class.
I printed the design on contact paper using Cricut.
I stick the design on some inexpensive 5x7 canvas  I got from Dollar Tree
The kids painted them using foam dots and Crayola washable paint, also from DT.
I pealed the contact paper after the paint dried.
Voila, a nice wall art from little ones to their dads.
Inspiration from Sew Woodsy

No comments:

Post a Comment